Saturday 15 May 2010

The Hair and A Cake

First, we have the little hat. As a side note, doesn't H look handsome in his hakama? It only took him about twenty minutes to get dressed. He also didn't get all bound in. This meant he got to eat at least some lunch with everyone else. I didn't. Needless to say, I was horrifically starving by the time we left. Luckily, I have the best nieces EVER - they had baked me a cake, so I devoured it in the car (picture at bottom).


Next, we have the big hat, the one that hides my devil horns. It did a lovely job of that, if I do say so myself. This is H and me, with our lovely rickshaw driver, in front of one of the large torii gates along the sando to the shrine.




  


Lastly, as far as hair goes, we have a shot from behind. The first few times I went down stairs, I was a little worried about tripping in the sandals I was wearing, so I took advantage of my groupies. Actually, they were my dressers. I'm not cool enough to have groupies. Yet... 





The delicious cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment