Monday 14 March 2011

Aftermath! Part 3

Press Conference by TEPCO (later on)

Dear People of Japan,

Hi! How are ya? Didja hear about that sumo scandal? Unbelievable, am I right? Lying bastards... By the way, to those of you living within a thirty-kilometre radius of the Onagawa Nuclear Power Plant, you, uh, might want to go out and buy a hazmat suit. Oh, but if I were you, I wouldn't leave the house, unless you want to end up looking like this handsome fellow.You also *might* want to avoid opening the doors, windows, you know, anything that lets in air from outside. Oh, and you know, I wouldn't eat any fruit or vegetables from around here, but well, I'm kinda picky, so you know, it's up to you. And the water? Doesn't taste so good these days. Yes, that's why you shouldn't drink it. The taste... 

One more thing, if you've been outside, dust yourselves off before entering your house, eh? That should get rid of any *radiation* that might, you know, have gotten on you from somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. lol

    Darling, I do believe you're taking this entire situation way better than my parents, who apparently spend most of their work day forwarding me news articles about Japan :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete